Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 6 Progress 89.0

What can I say - I'm surprised! Really amazed at this, and how happy I felt to see those numbers. I did feel a little lighter, so it's good to see that reinforced.

Not managing as much exercise this week as I'd like to. One hour session on the XT and otherwise just walking around locally with the children which isn't getting my rate up as high as it needs to. But I haven't had access to the XT for various reasons, so hopefully next week I'll get into it more.

I went for a walk this afternoon after a luxurious lunch in town and my body just went "yes! we needed this. To move, to stretch, to keep going". It felt wonderful.

AND, I managed to zip up a skirt I haven't zipped since midway in the pregnancy. Maybe even when I bought it. Feels great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW about the skirt! That's just fantastic, and a great measure of how much progress you've made. Well done, you!