Saturday, September 29, 2007

Week 8 Progress 87.0

I swear I'm not diddling the numbers! I don't know why they tend to come out even on Saturday - all week they're point 2 this or point 6 that, but for the last few weeks, it's been 89.0, 88.0. 87.0 come Saturday morning weigh time.

This isn't as impressive as it looks this week, a result of missed dinners and not enough green veg. I really need to get more fresh fruit and veg into me and less oats, wheat and rye. They are so easy though, especially when meals are snatched between a myriad of things these days.

And this week, the idiots who control our complex arranged for a JACKHAMMER to spend most of the week digging up the courtyard, So I've hardly been here and it's been difficult to have normal meals, running around with two children to my mother's house and back each day.

Excuses excuses I know. More walk, more fresh food, less junk. Should be easy really.

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on your loss so far.. You are cruisin!!

Zanna said...

Love your blog title - and great progress so far - go girl!