Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First post

Another start to another weight loss attempt. But this time I really really want it to happen all the way to goal. I can't spend the rest of my thirties overweight. Pregnancy and breastfeeding and work-stress-induced weight are not excuses anymore. I want to get back into the kind of clothes I wore seven years ago. And if you told me that it would be seven years, I wouldn't have believed you.

I have started eating a more healthy way - essentially leanish protein (I do love chicken skin!), vegetables, some fruit, wholegrains. Nothing outrageous, except for the chocolate, which I adore. And I'm trying to exercise 5 times a week which isn't as easy as it sounds with two little ones on hand. The cross trainer is back in use, but yesterday for instance, I could only manage a half hour walk in the neighbourhood and trust me, that wasn't very fast at all.

This blog is to keep me on track so that I monitor my weightloss and progress. I also hope that the additional support from the online community will help me do it!

Start weight: 96 kilos (I think?)
Start change weight: 93.6 kilos
Current weight 92.0 kilos

The 93.6 is from about 10 days ago.

No comments: